- Speed If you would like your site to load rapidly, a great hosting company is important. Here’s your engine, remember. We would like a quick engine! Google advises that hosting company servers should respond within 200ms. At Bitcatcha, we measure server speed and provide every host a score from the+ to D.
- Speed Where Your Audience Is Server speed varies around the globe. Why? Because web hosting companies locate their servers around the world. So that your hosting company may be very fast in Malaysia, but slow in america. In case your audience is mainly Malaysian, select a hosting company with fast speeds for the reason that region. In case your audience is global, select a host that responds well around the globe. That is why the Bitcatcha speed checker teaches you server speed from eight different locations.
- Uptime “Uptime” is measured with a percentage also it informs you the way frequently an internet host’s servers are ‘up’ or working. You’ll need a hosting company using the greatest possible uptime. Look not less than 99.8% or greater.
- Security Search for the net host with strong security credentials to keep it protected from hacks. Particularly, an internet host with automatic updates and adware and spyware checking is good.
- Customer Support If something wrong happens together with your website, it’s best to know there’s someone to assist you. Locate a hosting company with 24/7/365 human customer support. Search for your chosen options too, whether it’s phone access chat, or perhaps a ticket system.
- Backups A great hosting company could keep automatic backups of the website. Just in situation.
- Storage And Bandwidth This really is essentially just how much data you are able to store in your website (images, content etc) and just how much traffic you’re permitted. More is generally better, but choose the best level for the site. (i.e. should you operate a small website, don’t pay in excess of you’ll need).
- Cost Cost is definitely likely to be considered. But don’t always accept the least expensive. It may finish up causing more problems later on. Pick the cost that provides the features you’ll need (along with a little room to develop).