Toxipedia Web Design Services (TWDS) provides science-based nonprofit organizations, professional societies, and public interest groups with cutting-edge website construction and designs to produce open spaces for effective information discussing and distribution. (open one-page PDF flyer)
Our website platform, which utilizes wiki 2. technology, enables for collaborative efforts to produce educational websites of great interest towards the scientific community and also the public in particular. Additionally to designing and establishing your site, we offer training to place the strength of preserving your website to your hands. You’ll rapidly have the ability to discover the approaches to update and manage your site, making certain that charge of your internet site is when you need it.
Our project team strives to enhance people’s knowledge of public and ecological health topics by presenting scientific information inside the context in history, society, and culture. By creating interactive websites and printed publications that educate the scientific community or everyone, we link individuals with the scientific information they have to decide that promote healthy people, communities, and environments.
Contact TWDS to learn more or to ask about enlisting our services for your forthcoming project.
TWDS provides the following services to the clients:
- Website construction and designs
- Card, sales brochure, and marketing material design
- Database and e-e-newsletter management
- Detailed tracking of site users
- Website management training
- Editing of educational and marketing materials (varying from fundamental copyediting to in-depth content editing)
- Integration with Toxipedia research databases
- Social media
TWDS has produced the next websites for organizations through the U . s . States:
IPMopedia is really a clearinghouse of knowledge on integrated bug control and eco-friendly gardening. The website was produced for that Institute of Neurotoxicology and Nerve Disorders.
The Washington Nuclear Museum and academic Center is devoted to educating the general public concerning the nuclear good reputation for Washington Condition having a concentrate on the Hanford Nuclear Reservation. The website was produced for Washington Physicians for Social Responsibility.
The Planet Library of Toxicology is really a global portal to information sources on toxicology and public health from countries on all seven continents. The website was produced for that USA National Library of drugs.
TWDS has conducted research on various ecological health topics for nonprofit and government clients:
- Earthjustice – researched the toxicity of oil dispersants and presented our findings on Toxipedia
- Science Communication Network – researched peer-reviewed research on eco-friendly chemistry and children’s ecological health
- Sierra Club – researched info on coal ash
- King County Local Hazardous Waste Management Program – researched the toxicity of pesticides
The TWDS Team
Steven G. Gilbert PhD – Executive Editor of Toxipedia and Director of INND
Nick Thorp – Project Manager for Toxipedia and our suite of web sites
Maria M. Johnson – Lead Editor and investigator for Toxipedia along with other projects
Kelli Lewis – Kelli Lewis Design – Graphics and web development
Darryl Duke – Stepstone Technologies – Wiki technologies plus much more