DoIT supplies a full-range of web design services for schools, divisions, initiatives, projects and occasions across campus.
Project scope includes design, development, production, migration and support for straightforward communications sites, content-wealthy school and division sites, and sophisticated database-driven sites. We undertake projects beginning on your own and projects moving existing sites to WordPress, ASP.Internet along with other platforms. See below for details and examples.
- Guidelines and private consultation with website design and database integration experts
- Professional, experienced technical staff able to supplying ongoing support
- UW possession of software and protection of ip legal rights
- Experience collaborating with faculty, researchers, staff along with other subject material experts to visualise their projects
- Knowledge of purpose-driven digital storytelling for campus entities, occasions, and initiatives
- A complement of affordable services much like individuals available for sale, the following on campus, with knowledge of the UW logo and image
- Needs gathering, testing, implementation, and lengthy-term support
- Guidance which help with hosting and security decisions
- DoIT’s focus is supporting UW-Madison needs. Services might be extended to UW System, UW Extension, UW Colleges, and also the condition, with respect to the need and availability.
Send us an email at email@example.com to go over the application development needs. We’ll hook you up using the appropriate group of experts.
Some time and materials prices depends upon each project’s needs. In some instances, the first consultation along with a project estimate might be provided totally free.
- Consumer experience, interface, and digital storytelling consultation
- Web development
- Cms (CMS) integration (e.g. WiscWeb, WordPress, Drupal)
- Learn@UW / Learning management system integration
- Mobile, web and database integration
- Database and knowledge integration development
- Project management software
- Custom visual design, leveraging UW templates and brand guidelines when appropriate
- Social networking, video, animation and immersive user encounters